For awhile now I’ve felt bad about having expectations. I’ve felt bad about holding people to standards, but then I continuously meet and date people who are no good to me. I’m done feeling sorry for wanting a certain thing. I’ve had an open mind towards a lot and I know what I want.
I want someone who
- values their education (there are women who aren’t even allowed to go to school, so be thankful of the opportunities you have and take advantage of them)
- has a job (I work my ass off to better myself in my work field, and I expect someone I’m going to get involved with to do the same)
- doesn’t drink and/or smoke excessively (I believe in doing more productive things, and not harming my body with substances that aren’t necessary)
- knows what they want (I have a plan for my future, I am very eager to achieve all of it, and I appreciate those who are in the same mindset)
- can be patient with me (I have baggage, I struggle with emotional issues, and I am so sick of feeling inadequate because of those things. I’m human, I struggle, and that’s not something I’m going to feel bad about anymore)
I really don’t care if you think I’m a bitch or that I expect to much or that I’m being too opinionated or picky. I hold high standards for myself and I think that someone I get involved with should do the same. I’m always looking to better myself, and I deserve someone who does the same. I can’t keep feeling bad about knowing exactly what I want. I’m done with that.
Because this shirt is perfect
I wasn’t lying when I said I was obsessed with giraffes …
My valentine is better than yours :)
Zander is happy to be with grandpa :)
I’ve transformed myself into a cat for all you lesbians out there
On today’s edition of ‘Dresses Sarah decides to wear in the midst of winter’….
Heather, 20, massachusetts, like meeting new people so talk to me :P